The Plenary Assembly is composed of all the Members and convenes at least once a year. Members attending the Plenary Assembly are represented by their Presidents, CEO’s or designated Board Members and their supporting delegates which accompany them or by any other person mandated by them.
The location and date of the Plenary Assembly meeting is decided by the chair, in consultation with the two vice chairs.
- Appointing the new Chairman and the new Vice-Chairman;
their publication on the EMERG Website;
- Granting membership and/or observer status to candidates;
- Adopting and amend the EMERG Charter;
- Adopting and amend its own rules of procedure, as well as those of the Contact Network and
the Permanent Secretariat;
- Discussing regulatory issues and proposals emerging from the benchmarking or working group
activities with a view to approximation;
- Adopting and/or publish any document as it sees fit.
|File name||Size||Last changed|
|Action points_2013 EMERG Plenary.pdf||216 KB||2016/02/16|
|EMERG (13) 05_ Benchmarking report - jan 2013 - final.pdf||798 KB||2016/02/16|
|EMERG (13) 06_EMERG 2013 Work Programme APPROVED.pdf||161 KB||2016/02/16|
|EMERG - 2013 WP PPT.pdf||346 KB||2016/02/16|
|EMERG future presentation 20.02.pdf||1.29 MB||2016/02/16|
|EMERG Plenary - Minutes.pdf||249 KB||2016/02/16|
|EMERG _13_ 01_Agenda.pdf||141 KB||2016/02/16|
|EMERG _13_ 07_EMERG Annual report 2012_08.02.pdf||211 KB||2016/02/16|
|EMERG _13_ 09 Annex I_Redrafted Charter_11.02.pdf||101 KB||2016/02/16|
|List of Documents_01.03.pdf||102 KB||2016/02/16|
|List of participants_2013 EMERG Plenary.pdf||114 KB||2016/02/16|